Join the Cookiebot CMP Reseller Program and turn compliance into competitive advantage
It’s fully scalable, highly customizable and easily administered from one central place in the back-end administration area.
It’s peace of mind.
You can freely use one or both of our two reseller models and our Reseller Agreement covers both. This can easily be governed from the backend Manager, so you can even use one model for some of your customers and the other model for other customers. Under both models you act as a single point of contact to the customers, answering their questions and support needs, helping them with installation etc. The main difference between the two models is:
- The ’retail model’: We invoice the customer directly, according to our list prices and you receive a 40% administration fee on the paid subscriptions for the first 3 years and 20% hereafter. Technically, you as a reseller will have access to a reseller area in the backend. From there you can invite your customers to join (either via an email sent to the customer or by using your unique reseller link) – and they accept that the invoice comes from us. In this way, both you as a reseller and the customer will have access to their account and configurations. Please note that this is not an affiliate program.
- The ‘wholesale model’: We invoice you each month for your own and all your customers’ subscriptions minus a 20% wholesale discount. YOU then invoice the customers in whatever way you prefer. This model is typically used by resellers who set their own pricing or sell Cookiebot CMP as part of a product package of some kind. Cybot has no relationship with the customer – the legal relationship etc. is completely between you and the customer. The customers will not have access to their configurations – that will be handled by you from your backend reseller area. Please note that this is not a white label solution.
Below we have gathered some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about becoming a Reseller of Cookiebot CMP. You are also welcome to visit our Reseller support area. Please always refer to the Reseller Agreement and the Terms of Service for full legal details and terms.
Q: Which model should I choose?
A: The retail model offers you the highest possible percentage of the subscription prices – a 40% administration fee the first 3 years (and 20% after that). More money for you is good business. We send the invoice for the Cookiebot CMP subscription directly to the customer.
However, you still remain the single-point-of-contact for the customer and you are welcome to sell your other services to the customer. You are also welcome to charge the customer for any service you provide in relation to the Cookiebot solution – for example help in setting up the Cookiebot CMP subscription, a hotline for support questions, training of staff etc.
If it is – for some reason – very important for you to invoice your customers directly for the Cookiebot CMP subscription, then consider the wholesale model and receive a 20% wholesale discount on the subscription prices.
Q: What do I get out of it?
A: In the retail model, the customer receives an invoice for the subscription fee of Cookiebot CMP directly from us – prices can be seen here. For the first three (3) years that the customer uses Cookiebot CMP, we offer you a 40% administration fee on the subscription fees paid.
After 3 years, you will receive a 20% administration fee on all subscription fees paid. In the wholesale model, you receive a 20% wholesale discount on subscription prices which will be deducted from your monthly invoice.
Q: When do I receive my administration fee or wholesale discount?
A: In the retail model, every 3 months, we settle your account. If you have a balance of €200 or more, we will transfer the administration fee to you using your IBAN. If your balance is less than €200, the transfer will be postponed until your account has reached a balance of €200 or more. It will not be postponed more than 1 year.
In the wholesale model, we send you a monthly invoice for your own and all your customers’ subscriptions. On this invoice, we deduct the 20% wholesale discount.
Q: What do I need to do if I want to get the 40% administration fee for an existing customer instead of the 20% wholesale discount?
A: In the back-end administration area, click ”Invite customer to create direct account” under a customer’s domain group configuration. This will send an e-mail to the customer with instructions on how to create a direct account. When the customer has registered the account, you will have access to the customer’s configuration from the “Customers” overview.
Q: How do I sign up to become a Cookiebot CMP reseller?
- To become a Cookiebot CMP reseller, you first need to have a Cookiebot CMP user account with a registered payment card. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up for one here.
- Add your payment card and upgrade to Premium Subscription: choose “Upgrade to Premium Subscription” on the page “My account” at the top menu of the Manager. Follow the instructions and register a valid payment card. Please note that no money will be withdrawn from your payment card.
- Sign in and fill out the Reseller application form – follow the link and log-in to access the Reseller application form.
For more information on how to sign up, watch the instructional video “How to sign up as a Reseller”.